Tuesday 17 January 2012

Taking to the Skys

Well every got army has air support of some kind so I have been working on an air force to go with my Thousand sons and here is were it stands to date.

1 Thunderhawk Gunship at the detailing stage (paint Egyptian style images down the sides and on the assault ramp)

1 Half built Thunderhawk

1 Hellblade from forge world cleaned up but needs bending as a little out of shape.

1 Imperial Guard Valkyrie needs repainting

1 old viper toy to be turned in to a Firelord of Tzeentch (using rules for a marader bomber) needs work and painting

3 Doom-wings (using rules for lightnings) still building




And a little update

This weekend I have done some work on a few models, fixed 2 broke marine bikes and clean up parts of my shadowsword and full cleaned up and started bending in to shape my hellblade from forge world. Thats all as mostly been doing my X-Rats.

I did get to use the Spireguard in a few games last week 1 was a 1000 points 3 way vs tau and chaos marines and the 2nd was a 1000 points vs a different tau army run by the son of the 1st tau player I won both games so the Spireguard are off to a good start to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment